A practical one-day course covering core technical skills and success factors for project management. The course does not assume previous project experience.
This course takes a pragmatic approach, providing participants with a basic framework and principles so that participants can apply a structured approach to their projects. The training is independent of project management software.
Participants can expect to:
- gain practical skills, tools and techniques that can be applied to any project
- learn how to approach and structure a project
- understand the principles of successful project management – best practices!
- learn how to avoid some basic project pitfalls
- learn, through participation, about project roles and team work.
- How do I go about planning a project?
- What are the roles and responsibilities in a project?
- How can I clearly define the project’s purpose, scope, and resource requirements?
- How do I keep a project under control?
- How do I know if I am going about the project in the right way?
- What are some practical techniques for planning and scheduling a project?
- How do you get a project team to work well together?
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
People who plan or manage projects and for project participants who need to make an effective contribution to projects.
What to Expect
Take away a project plan outline for your business to implement.
Apply the principles of project management to your current projects within resource constraints.