This four-week online training course will teach you everything you need to know to become a high-performing manager.
- Motivate staff to succeed
- Effectively delegate and supervise
- Give feedback and performance reviews
- Manage poor performers
- Staff that are motivated to succeed and perform their best
- Improved communication between management and staff
- Better performance reviews using the guide on how to prepare for mini-reviews, asking questions, and coaching staff through conversations
- Improved management techniques and processes (achieve high performance, rather than manage poor performance or exiting staff)
- Your business complying with employment law obligations – reduces the risk of a personal grievance.
- A working relationship with HR – knowing when to refer performance issues
- A high-performance team.
- Learn effective delegation
- How to improve staff performance to get performance back on track (using coaching, training, and mentoring)
- Set SMART performance objectives
- Understand what motives top performance
- Succession planning
- How to follow performance management documentation, including mini-reviews, performance reviews, and performance improvement plans
- Reduce manager biases when assessing staff performance to ensure fair and transparent processes and reward systems
- Manage poor performers through formal processes like performance improvement plans, warnings, and exit strategies.
Upcoming Course Details
Next Course: Wednesday 3 August 2022
Time: Live webinars @ 11am on Wednesdays and Fridays over 4 weeks of each month - 12 CPD hours
Investment: $990 (incl GST). For up to 3 registrants, $2,550 (incl GST). For up to 5 registrants, $3,990 (incl GST)
New team leaders or managers from any industry who wish to improve staff performance and understand their employment law obligations.
What to Expect
An interactive and engaging learning experience, giving you the chance to ask questions and collaborate with others:
- Learn through a mix of videos and live facilitated webinar sessions (with access to view for three years)
- Use downloadable workbooks that include checklists, performance review templates, coaching, and practical activities.
- Go at your own pace and in your own time.
- A certificate of completion for successfully completing the programme.
From the June 2021 course:
“Of all of the webinar courses I have done it is by far the best, easy to listen to, and very informative”.
“Booklets were very helpful and something to look back on in the future. Great handy templates as well”.
“Recommended to anyone who employs staff. I have already recommended it to people I know would benefit”.