People are often promoted into their first leadership role as a result of being competent in their trade or profession. Yet they are not necessarily equipped with the skills required of a leader. Skills such as emotional intelligence, communication, and the courage to have those difficult conversations.
This course prepares you for the transition. Gain awareness of your personal strengths and become a confident communicator with the ability to connect and lead others.
- Become confident in your own strengths and abilities
- Build work relationships based on trust and respect
- Develop personal strength and resilience
- Gain practical communication techniques
- Emotional Intelligence – gain awareness of your thinking styles and how these differ from others. Learn about your ‘blind spots’ or unconscious biases.
- Confidence and compassion
- Effective communication.
People preparing for a leadership role.