Become more effective and efficient and utilise additional functions to manage your email, contacts, calendar and tasks with proficiency.
You will learn useful and time-saving tips, tricks and shortcuts which will help you manage your time at work.
You will be known around the office as the ‘Outlook’ guru.
The training is ‘hands on’ and covers the following topics:
- managing your messages – creating rules, organising folders, filtering and archiving
- getting efficient – creating emails from contacts and appointments, quick steps, and message response options
- managing contacts and business cards
- sharing calendars and managing multiple calendars
- managing and editing your tasks, recurring tasks, and adding web links
- customising options
- linking with social media
- mail merge from Outlook
- Outlook security
- shortcuts and tips.
Participants who wish to move to the next-level of using the additional features of Microsoft Outlook. This includes skills within messages, calendar, tasks and contacts.
What to Expect
This workshop is delivered over 2 sessions to small groups, not exceeding 5, with each person having their own computer to work with and a manual to support the learning. This training can be tailored to meet organisational training needs.