This workshop allows participants to reflect on how their environment influences their wellbeing. You will learn practical and effective techniques to improve your personal wellbeing, and strategies to cope with life’s pressures.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Understand the impact of stress on your personal wellbeing
- Increase awareness of your personal stress patterns & how to cope
- Develop self-management strategies to enhance personal wellbeing
- Create a personalised wellbeing toolkit, to enable integration of these strategies into everyday activities
- How to identify personal stress triggers to drive a positive change
- Create awareness of the link between pressure, performance & wellbeing
- Learn multiple self-management well-being techniques, such as: positive thought patterns, breathing & sleep exercises, mindfulness, gratitude & affirmations, journaling, nutrition, exercise and relaxation techniques.
Upcoming Course Details
Next Course: Thursday 23 July
Time: 1pm - 4:30pm
Investment: $249 + GST & $150 + GST for one-on-one coaching
Anyone in the workplace who has days or weeks when they are feeling under pressure. This workshop will help participants identify personal coping strategies, to deal with the demands and challenges they face daily, whilst maintaining personal well-being.
What to Expect
This workshop is interactive, where you will have the opportunity to reflect on how you deal with the demands of your environment. You will then discuss, practise and learn new well-being techniques, which can be integrated immediately into daily life.
"Very engaging -personal and reflective. This was definitely the best course I’ve taken." Chloe Burns, Talleys