This workshop allows participants to reflect on how their environment influences their wellbeing. You will learn practical and effective techniques to improve your personal wellbeing, and strategies to cope with life’s pressures.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Understand the impact of stress on your personal wellbeing, body, and brain
- Increase awareness of your personal stress patterns & how to cope
- Develop self-management strategies to enhance personal wellbeing
- Create a personalised wellbeing toolkit, to enable integration of these strategies into everyday activities.
- How to identify personal stress triggers to drive a positive change
- Create awareness of the link between pressure, performance & wellbeing
- Gain insight into what is within your control and where you invest your time and energy
- Identify when your inner critic has taken over and ways to focus your thoughts and adjust your attitude
- Learn time and priority management skills and ways to say no
- Identify which key areas from the five ways to wellbeing framework will support you; connect, give, keep learning, be active and take notice
- Learn other self-management wellbeing techniques, such as reframing negative thought patterns, breathing, mindfulness and sleep techniques.
Anyone in the workplace who has days or weeks when they are feeling under pressure. This workshop will help participants identify personal coping strategies, to deal with the demands and challenges they face daily, whilst maintaining personal well-being.
What to Expect
This workshop is interactive, where you will have the opportunity to reflect on how you deal with the demands of your environment. You will then discuss, practise and learn new well-being techniques, which can be integrated immediately into daily life.
March 2021 public course:
"Louise is an amazing trainer. She really listens and weaves our responses into her course, giving specific examples. I think everyone walked away with more tools in their toolbox to be able to apply their learning to everyday life." Lou Smith, Pic's Peanut Butter.
"It was an eye-opener to realise I could fix my own issues, and quickly" Participant, Tasman District Council.
Dec 2020 public course:
"I thoroughly recommend this course and feel that the techniques taught are valuable tools to use. Louise is a great tutor."
"I really enjoyed it. I'm feeling hopeful and uplifted."
2018: "Very engaging -personal and reflective. This was definitely the best course I’ve taken." Chloe Burns, Talleys