Has your organisation recently launched a change initiative or is it preparing for one? This course will help you to lead your team members successfully through change.
You will learn ways to personally deal with accepting the change yourself and techniques to help others transition through it successfully – providing clarity and direction during times of uncertainty.
Change is inevitable and there will be certain things that are within your sphere of control and certain things that aren’t. This course focuses on what is within your control.
- Overcome the challenges you personally face during change
- Be clearer on your role and responsibilities during change
- More self-awareness during the change process and focusing on what you can control
- Communication skills to connect and unite the team
- Gain personal resilience techniques to guide your team through change.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand the different stages of change and the impact on performance
- Know how to create a positive mindset for yourself and the team to navigate through change
- Create awareness of your role during change and what you need to do to support the team to enhance productivity and morale
- Identify and manage your reactions to change and the teams
- Develop resilience techniques for you and the team to cope with the uncertainty.
Anyone who is in a position of leadership and managing individuals through change.
Please note: This course will NOT be creating a change management process for your organisation. It focuses on leading and managing your team through change and assisting them to adapt as quickly as possible.
What to Expect
An interactive session sharing your personal experiences around the challenges you face dealing with change and learning new techniques on how to overcome those challenges.