Jenny van Workum
For more than 20 years I have worked in human resources, management and coaching roles in the public and private sectors in New Zealand and the UK. Before becoming HR Consultant and Career Strategist for my own business, I was HR Manager for NZ Fire Service, Prudential Assurance and Exterior Construction. I also have a Masters degree in Human Resources. I am passionate about developing and facilitating training.
I love to ski, read and travel. One day, I’d really like to visit the Borneo Orangutan Sanctuary. I unwind by hanging out with friends, but it is my children that I have the most laughs with.
- Leading change initiatives
- Strategic and hands-on project management
- Establishing HR into small businesses
- System, policy and procedure development
- Designing and implementing staff development programmes
- Energetic designer and facilitator of workshops
- Enthusiastic leadership and career coach
- Adaptive communication style
- Ability to fit into any organisation
- Working with staff at all levels.