This course provides distributed workers with techniques for remaining productive and visible without a physical presence in the office.
Gain insight into how to structure your day, drive productivity and achieve results.
Feel less ‘invisible’. Remain influential towards business decisions, remain a valued member of your team, maintain your professional profile and continue your career goals. You’ll find new ways to do this without having to be face-to-face.
- Feel more connected and a part of your team
- Understand your challenges and identify techniques to overcome them
- Improve communication
- Develop strategies to manage your time and limit distractions
- Gain more control over your career direction
- Manage your professional profile.
- Learn how to capitalise on the benefits of distributed working – for you, your team and your organisation
- Learn to structure your day to achieve results
- Deal with the challenges of distributed working:
- staying ‘visible’– managing your professional profile and reputation
- maintaining motivation
- influencing decisions from afar
- avoiding domestic distractions
- learning how and when to ‘switch off’.
- Understand how your personality influences how you cope with distributed working
- Develop strategies to overcome personal challenges.
Upcoming Course Details
Next Course: Register your interest
Investment: $198 + GST (usually $215 + GST)
People working from home – either because of enforced lock-down or when work returns to normal. You may work part-time, flexible hours, travel, or spend time on the road. This course is for anyone who is not based in the main office or spends limited time there.
What to Expect
An interactive session sharing your personal experiences around the challenges you face working away from the office and learning new techniques on how to overcome those challenges.
What to bring
You will need a laptop and a good internet connection as this course runs via video conferencing.