Many companies focus on return on investment as a key measure to determine the health of their business. We use the Herrmann Whole Brain Thinking model to develop strategies across all facets of your organisation including:
- Return on investment
- Return on implementation
- Return on interaction or communication
- Return on ideas.
Leveraging this model of thinking will ensure you have all the bases covered.
Peace of mind. By the end of the workshop you will have a clear understanding of the direction of your organisation and a plan for how to achieve it.
- Complete a SWOT analysis to review your organisational strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Use a 4-step method to maximise strengths and opportunities while addressing weaknesses and threats.
- Determine your strategic direction and key focus areas to work on.
- Identify your measures for success.
- Develop an implementation plan for putting strategy into action.
If you don’t know where you are going, then how will you know when you get there? Having a strategy, along with a mission, vision and values is key to success, along with having everyone on the same page and pulling in the same direction. Whether it’s time for the board or senior leadership team to review their direction or set a brave new course, we’ll help you take the journey.
What to Expect
Expect to be tired and satisfied by the end of the day. This workshop requires your full attention and your brain cells to be firing. Strategic planning can take you outside your comfort zone into exploring new territories.