This full day workshop provides you with practical skills and strategies to effectively evaluate your productivity and determine effective ways to manage your time.
- Feel in control of your time
- Improve your productivity
- Increase your goal focus
- Greater work satisfaction
- Improve methods for organising your time
Participation will give you the opportunity to:
- Learn to select the time management tools and systems best suited to your work style
- Learn how to set and manage priorities
- Understand procrastination and ways to stop this
- Learn how to say ‘no’ and handle interruptions
- Learn to balance your day to day tasks with longer projects and goals
- Explore a variety of techniques to help you plan
Upcoming Course Details
Next Course: Wednesday 31 July 2019
Time: 9am - 4:30pm
Investment: $425 + GST & $150 + GST for one-on-one coaching
Individuals who wear many different ‘hats’ between work and personal life, who find they are always running out of time or wishing there were ‘more hours in the day’.
What to Expect
This course is highly participatory and practical. It includes interactive team activities using actual examples. You will take away systems and suggestions which enable you to work more effectively.
"This is a well-structured course which provides practical tools to manage time in both work and home situations. The follow up coaching session is invaluable with helping to implement techniques learnt."
Toni Deas, Key Account Manager - Food Laboratory, Cawthron Institute
"I found that the personal productivity course taught organisational skills and provided tools that were directly applicable to me in my workplace.
As I am a naturally disorganised person, these skills and tools have helped me become more organised, efficient and less ‘bogged down’ in paperwork."
Bryan Stokes, Natural Toxins Technician, Cawthron Institute.