Mindfulness is the art of paying attention on purpose. It helps you to recognize difficult emotions and stressful situations, enabling you better decision making. This course allows time to build your own toolkit of mindfulness activities. Gain more control over how you react to stressful situations and reduce anxiety. Develop more resilience, healthy and creative thinking and more space in your day.
- Develop your own mindfulness toolbox
- A safe environment to try out and practice different mindfulness techniques and find the right ones for your daily and unique situations
- Continual practice will see:
- Improved energy, wellbeing and better relationships
- Reduced feelings of anxiety and stress
- Improved focus, productivity and decision making at work.
During this course you will learn:
- What mindfulness is (PS. It’s not just meditation!)
- Mindfulness activities to improve your mood, clarity, focus and reduce stress
- How to fit mindfulness into your day and keeping the practice going
- How the mind works and the effects of stress on our bodies
- Using mindfulness as a self-awareness tool to examine emotions.
Anyone who is finding life is rushing by and wants to include more positive moments of stillness in their life in order to achieve greater focus, clarity and wellbeing.
What to Expect
A friendly, relaxed, and open course with time to practice new mindfulness techniques and to share experiences.
"The variety of down-to-earth practical exercises to choose from which suits us best was fantastic! I've found it really beneficial and something that you can easily put into practice every day."
Toni Deas, Cawthron Institute