This training is ‘hands on’ and covers the basic operations of Microsoft Outlook. This includes the ability to produce emails, appointments and tasks with ease.
You will gain a better understanding on the use of Microsoft Outlook including working effectively with email, calendar and tasks. Learn to create email with attachments, schedule appointments and invite others. Learn useful time saving tips and tricks with mouse and keyboard shortcuts.
The training is ‘hands on’ and covers the basic operation of Microsoft Outlook including:
- the interface, tabs and ribbons
- set up of email accounts and signatures
- sending emails and attachments
- understanding the difference between To:, Cc:, and Bcc:
- adding and managing the contacts and distribution lists
- calendar settings and making appointments to include others
- setting up tasks
- linking between Outlook applications
- the ‘to do’ bar
- views and settings for the tools in Outlook.
First time users of Microsoft Outlook; or for people returning to the workforce and finding they need to use Microsoft Outlook in their work.
What to Expect
This workshop is delivered over 2 sessions to small groups, not exceeding 5, with each person having their own computer to work with and a manual to support the learning. This training can be tailored to meet organisational training needs.