As leaders, we expect that our staff will somehow know what we need from them. It’s also true that people leave their managers, not their organisations. Leading for Performance addresses these challenges and helps leaders to develop the skills required for effective feedback, motivation and delegation. Delivered over 4 interactive workshop, you will learn take away skills to help your team perform.
You will learn the technical skills required to get the best performance from your team. This will lead to:
- engaged and motivated team members
- higher productivity
- happier teams, workplaces and customers
- better working relationships.
- Session 1: The key to what people need to be able to work well and how to keep people motivated and engaged at work
- Session 2: Create a culture of performance by setting clear expectations and standards for behaviour, along with ways to overcome the challenge of giving effective feedback
- Session 3: When, how and what to delegate effectively
- Session 4: Build team performance through effective collaboration and team meetings which deliver results.
People-leaders who wish to support and coach their team to perform to their best abilities. If you are feeling frustrated with stagnating team meetings or with team members who complain, this course will help you as their leader to shake the Monday blues and develop the skills to motivate your team to perform.
What to Expect
Delivered over four half-day sessions, this interactive course provides a solid skill base for becoming a competent leader. Be prepared to share your stories and try out new skills – all within a safe environment.
"Julie's facilitation style was inspirational." Veronica Beuzenberg, EnviroTech Laboratory Manager, Cawthron Institute.