This course provides remote workers with techniques for remaining productive and visible without a physical presence in the office.
Gain insight into how to structure your day, drive productivity and achieve results.
Feel less ‘invisible’. Remain influential towards business decisions, remain a valued member of your team, maintain your professional profile and continue your career goals. You’ll find new ways to do this without having to be face-to-face.
- Feel more connected and a part of your team
- Develop strategies to manage your time and limit distractions
- Gain more control over your career direction
- Manage your professional profile.
- Learn how to capitalise on the benefits of working remotely – for you, your team and your organisation
- Learn to structure your day to achieve results
- Deal with the challenges of working remotely:
- staying ‘visible’– managing your professional profile and reputation
- maintaining motivation
- influencing decisions from afar
- avoiding domestic distractions
- learning how and when to ‘switch off’.
- Understand how your personality influences how you cope with working remotely
- Develop strategies to overcome personal challenges.
Anyone who works flexible hours, remotely, or on the road. Anyone who is not based in the main office or spends limited time there.
What to Expect
An interactive session sharing your personal experiences around the challenges you face working remotely and learning new techniques on how to overcome those challenges.