Everyone can remember times when they have received excellent customer service, and times when it has been terrible or careless. The impact these interactions have on the wellbeing of your business and employees is critical and far reaching. This course allows everyone who works with customers to explore the challenges and opportunities of building amazing customer experiences.
- Feel more confident in connecting with customers
- Develop a toolkit to apply to different customer situations
- Gain extra communication techniques
- Competently manage difficult customer interactions.
- Learn what drives our need for connection
- Learn how to ‘read’ customers
- How to establish trust quickly
- Create an emotional connection between your business and your customer
- Active listening – listening with empathy
- Shifting your customer from ‘complainer’ to ‘promoter’.
People who work directly with customers whether this is face to face, over the phone, or virtually.
What to Expect
Three and a half hours of discovery through experiential learning. Be prepared to spend time in the shoes of your customer.
What to bring
Your passion for your customers.
"I found it useful for us all to give examples of common problems in our day-to-day lives at work and work through them together." Nelson Coachlines, May 2021
" Well presented, interesting course. Well delivered and relevant to our job" Nelson Coachlines, May 2021