This course provides you with techniques on how to cope with workplace change. It will equip you with practical tools to allow you to continue to be productive and motivated. It will support you to identify where you are at, where you need to be, and how to get there, whilst navigating change and uncertainty.
- Feel more in control of your workplace change situation
- Gain insight and guidance on how to deal with your personal challenges associated with change
- Be clear on the process of change and how it impacts you
- Learn skills about communicating effectively to eliminate conflict and difficult situations
- Create a tool-kit of resilience building techniques to use when times are difficult.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand the different stages of change and how to quickly and effectively move through them
- How to create and maintain a positive mindset when dealing with change and uncertainty
- Identify what you can control and where to invest your time and energy around your personal challenges
- Learn how to respond to difficult situations whilst maintaining your professionalism
- Identify your personal stress reactions to change and develop resilience techniques to cope.
Upcoming Course Details
Next Course: Thursday 20 August 2020
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Investment: $215 + GST & $150 + GST for one-on-one coaching
Anyone who is going through workplace change.
What to Expect
An interactive session sharing your personal experiences around the challenges you face dealing with change and learning new techniques on how to overcome those challenges.